The Written Road Rules Test is a 30 question multiple-choice test. Each question provides a number of options and requires you to choose the most correct. The test covers all content in Your Keys to Driving in Queensland.
- 10 questions are give way rules questions
- At least 9 must be correct
- If you get 2 of these questions wrong, you will fail the test
- 20 are general road rules questions
- At least 18 must be correct
- If you get 3 of these questions wrong, you will fail the test
For administrative details including fees and booking information, refer to the Department of Transport and Main Roads website to ensure you access the most up-to-date and accurate information.
Check out the other QLD Driving Test resources available to help you pass the Written Road Rules Test and get your learner licence (L plates):
- Your Keys to Driving in Queensland Summary
- Practice tests
- Sample questions
- Study tips
- Test tips
- Licence details
For comprehensive information on the learner licence and Written Road Rules Test, please refer to the Department of Transport and Main Roads website. The above information is a summary of this content and although current when published may now be outdated. To ensure you are accessing the most current and accurate information, use the Department of Transport and Main Roads website or visit your nearest Transport and Motoring Service Centre.